Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Keyword Academy

I frequent many writer forums across the Internet, and time and time again I noticed successful writers and Internet markets referring The Keyword Academy as an excellent and invaluable resource for online writers. When I discovered they were offering the first month free, I decided to check it out. What could it hurt? If I didn't like it or didn't find it useful, I would cancel after the first month.

After being a member for only 3 short days, I finally see why this resource has been so heavily recommended. The videos alone are worth the full month price. I've long known that I was no good at SEO, but now I know why. And thankfully, the videos are teaching me how to do it right! Keyword selection is crucial. Although I've used the Google Keyword Tool in the past to find high paying keywords, I never knew how to effectively use it to my advantage. The Keyword Academy teaches you a specific formula to help you find the high paying keywords and teaches you how to know which ones are more likely to be successful.

I've learned more about SEO, Keyword research and passive income in the past three days than I have in the past year alone. This is truly the resource I have been searching for all along! I can't wait to see what possibilities will open to me when I start implementing these methods!

If you're an online writer who writes for content sites, or an Internet marketer running niche sites, then you need to check out the Keyword Academy! The first month is free, with each month after that only $33. I promise you won't regret it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am a DS writer and found your site on one of the forums there. I've enjoyed reading your posts and just signed up for The Keyword Academy - sounds like a really good use of my hard earned money :-)

    Thanks for this site!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails