Thursday, August 5, 2010

June and July Earnings Update

I'm back! The past two months have been unusually busy with the birth of our beautiful daughter. Needless to say, I haven't had much time to update, write or even get online! Now that our family is adjusting to life with a new baby, I finally have time (during naps!) to update my readers on my earnings and writing goals.

Here are the stats for June:

Suite 101- $14.83
eHow- $9.42
Adsense- $1.56
Amazon- $1.92

Total= $27.73

June was definitely a lower than average month. I added no new articles during this month.

Here are the stats for July, which was a much better month:

Suite 101- $24.27
eHow- $20.38
Adsense- $1.56
Amazon- $1.12

Total= $47.33

I'm not sure what caused such a huge difference in earnings on Suite 101 and eHow, but I'm hoping the good trend continues.

During the month of June, I also wrote 28 articles for Demand Studios. Considering my daughter was born on the 26th, and I stopped writing a week before she was born, I think I did pretty good.

Because of the lack of articles currently available in my preferred subject (gardening) on DS, I'm not sure I will be able to write as much for them in August. I'd like to try writing in different subject areas and see if there is anything I can replace it with. So, my goal for DS in August is to just write a few articles.

Due to the earnings increase, I would like to write a few more articles on Suite 101 for August. I'd like to get to 100 by Thanksgiving (I currently have 60). Since these articles are so easy to write, I don't think I'll have any problems reaching that goal.

How did you do in the months of June and July? Did you meet your goals? What are your plans for August?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the birth of your daughter. It is certainly impressive that you got that much writing done in a shortened month.

    I was pleased with my July income considering I basically took the whole month off. I hope to do more linking in August as well as a little writing to get back into the swing of things.

    So far, I have gotten more done in August than in the month of July and am pleased with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    Congrats on the new baby girl. The fact that you completed so much writing with a new baby in the house is admirable. Your July earnings did increase nicely, hope August is even better. :)

    I'm hoping to double my July earnings at Suite for August - well, I can always hope. The first few days of August looks good so far in earning.

    Enjoy your new baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails